well i hope i pulled it off ok

i finaly finished my entry for vid's comp. i hope i did ok. it took nearly 2 days to get something i could work with. my sims are terrible actors lol. Altho Zeus there, who i made just for this comp, is actualy pretty easy to work with, hes like puddy in my hands XD
im pretty pleased with this shot, considering i had little to nothing to work with. no clouds, no lightning bolts, no mount olympis to sit on... nada.
i really wish i had gotten an easy god like Demeter lol

Comments

  1. I love it! I think you did fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your entry Zeri, kinda jealous here :P

    The funny thing is, I got Demeter but I have no idea what to do xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. get some animals and such from that russion site and put her in the forest. demeter was goddess of the hunt, yes? they have deer and tigers on there, im sure that should get the creative juices flowin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Demeter is goddess of agriculture & grain, Artemis is goddess of hunting, wilderness and wild animals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zeri, your picture is really beautiful. It looks like you put a lot of thought and effort into it, and it really paid off.

    I wish you the best of luck and success in this competition and with everything else. You're an amazingly talented person -- I've thought so ever since before I got to know you on the TS3 Forum -- and you have MUCH to offer the community. Please don't let up on your horror-scopes or informative posts or any other projects.

    Take care, Zeri
    *hugs & noogies*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I think you did fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts