Thursday, January 10, 2013

sims is therputic

been getting reacquainted with my Ovevil family and things are going well. finaly built them a house that doesnt totaly suck. and i was looking at my studio and noticed Alina Gravedigger sitting there waiting for me. she was one of the heiresses from my Gravedigger legacy i played on my bf's pc. she was one of my favorite sims of all time. so i decided to download her, and hook her up with my Ovevil heir :D
they hit it off instantly. 10/10 attraction, and they are all hearts and floaty shit. hes evil, shes crazy. hes a vampire, shes a supernatural fan. and she has one of the hidden traits the family needs.
they have succeeded in distracting me pretty well for the majority of the day :)
it really helps when you can get your mind off shit for a while. then when you come back to it (cause crazy ppl like me always doo) it doesnt seem as bad as before

1 comment:

  1. Games, I've discovered, are my escape. Sure, life is okay for me, certainly not perfect, but when I'm in a bad mood, I run over people in GTA. When I'm feeling down, I play Skyrim or Sims. Nothing wrong with a little escape. ;) I hope things look up for you.

    ReplyDelete