my new puter

Photobucket

isnt it awesome??
Hearts

Comments

  1. Hey Zeri?

    *Looks Innocent*



    Where do you live? lol

    That computer looks so awesome, it almost (ALMOST) makes me wanna go back to desktop. But I like my laptop way too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, that's one sexy computer...LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap thats BEAST! Niceee new computer Zeri :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah thanx ^^ i just sit and look at it sometimes.. *sigh* <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want that computer. Is it an Alienware or something? It looks expensive and cool, whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its not an alienware, but i think they used the case for one. its just some custom pc some guy on ebay built.

    it was actualy cheaper than my last computer

    ReplyDelete
  7. That PC is out-of-this-world! It looks like something out of a sci-fi film! EPIC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *gasp* 0_0 So pretty and shiny.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts