update on my personal hell

well i got back from the hospital today. went to the emergency room a few days ago when the illness i have got so bad my lungs all but shut down. i have asthma, so this kinda thing does happen from time to time. and with such an aggressive cough, i suppose it was inevitable. still dont know what the cough illness is, but i guess it doesnt matter. just an severe chest cold i suppose. but i hacked myself to death and got a mass in my lung. i couldnt breathe, couldnt even stand up. but im lots better now, and lung function is better than ever :)
forced breathing treatments every 4 hours can do that for ya hahaha. they got my on steroids now too :/
i dont really care for those but i guess its necessary. gettin old i guess :(
cant just get by on my inhaler anymore

Comments

  1. Yikes Zeri ... look after yourself! (getting old sucks in my experience - nothing works like it used to)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crumbs!  Hope you feel better soon.  Although it sounds as though it wouldn't be possible for you to feel much worse!  

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts