identity theft

so i got a letter today from some government agency, saying my personal information may have been compromised. someone stole my file and downloaded it to their personal computer.. well thats nice..
now they have a list of numbers im supposed to call and set myself up on fraud alerts and shit..

omg seriously? i have severe social anxiety and you want me to CALL PEOPLE?
in all honesty, id rather have my identity stolen. i seriously cant handle calling a bunch of random numbers and just 'see what happens'
i dont even call my mother.
i.cant.do.this.


looks like my credit is fucked. hopefully that guy who stole my info chokes on some nachos and dies before he can use it

Comments

  1. Oh, no, sorry to hear that Zeri. Do you have someone that can help you out with it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts