5 scruples questions. i love these ^_^
1. You and your ex (who you hate) are in a car, driving to a lawyer to discuss separation terms. The road is icy and he/she loses control and hits a tree. You get out of the car ok, but your ex is unconscious and still behind the wheel. The car is on fire. Do you try to pull him/her free of the car? or just sit and wait for the authorities to show up?
2. You are on your way home from work, minding your own business when you suddenly hear a thump under the car. You realize you just hit an animal. You are a block from your house, and you KNOW your daughter likes to let her dog run around outside. Do you stop and see if you might have run over your daughter's dog? Or keep going and just hope it was a raccoon?
3. You and your best friend both like the same guy. The guy confesses to you that he really likes you, and he is only using your best friend.
what do you do? Date him anyway, knowing how it will hurt your friend? TELL your friend that hes using her, hurting her? Date him in secret hoping she will never find out? Or tell him to go to hell? HONESTY HERE.
4. You are caring for an old woman. She is a nasty mean old woman, and you complain to everyone CONSTANTLY.. Everyone in town knows what a viscous mean old witch she is, and how much you hate her. One day, you show up at her house and find her murdered.
Do you call the cops? Or flee, thinking they will think you murdered her?
5. You are looking around in your basement for somthing, and you come across a rat trap.. with a rat still in it.
The rat is alive, but clearly broken. Its screaming and writing in pain. Do you put it out of its misery? Leave it to die?
Or call a vet?
im looking forward to seeing some interesting answers :)