a little girl died yesterday

i didnt know her, but shes my daughters age, and she lives very close by. my neighbors' kids apparently knew her. there is a very somber shadow over my neighborhood today.  i dont know if my daughter knew her... i guess ill find out today if she comes home from school crying.
i read in the local news yesterday that someone had fallen into the river and rescues crews were on the scene. i didnt think much else of it, when i read they had rushed someone to the hospital. i assumed since they had gone to the hospital, they would probably be ok. i had no idea someone died.. i had no idea it was a child.
altho this was not anyone i know, it has effected me. a child is dead. she lived nearby, and the kids in my neighborhood knew her. this is real. its hard to shrug off something like that. ive always had a very cold -matter of fact- way of dealing with death and hardship in my own life. but for some reason when it happens to someone else, it really messes me up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arche Age is fucking awesome

elder scrolls online