I officialy HATE Katy Perry

just gonna keep dragging this infantile bullshit on and on, eh EA? fuck you to every long term player and supporter of this franchise. you know, i was like 23 or something when i first started playing the sims. i would have hated this shit back THEN too.
why pander to the teenyboppers? they have an attention span of like 2 minutes. you think you are garnering new long term customers here? no, you are only pissing off the people who already ARE.
GET A GODDAM CLUE.


I HATE EVERYTHING THIS GAME IS DOING RIGHT NOW

Comments

  1. Agreed.  But I think you're expecting too much from them.  I don't think they could catch a clue if it was on the tip of their nose.  I'm about as excited as paint drying for the new katy stuff pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right Zeri. All the Katy Perry crap has really put me off the game completely, I've played it once in 6 weeks, for about 15 minutes. And yep, it really does seem like they're telling most of us to go f**k ourselves. They're only interested in new simmers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts