oh, so THATS how its going to be?

ok, i get all my loose ends in order, and continue playing skyrim to my liking. get a good day of questing in. defeat alduin, stir up shit between the rebels and the empire, fetch some vampire artifacts. just cruising around, with my boy inigo and my husband fatil.

then while going thru a rather lengthy dungeon, fatil disappears. i dont notice at first, because the passageways are narrow and its filled with falmer.

i notice when we finally leave, that inigo is with me but fatil is not. i figure hes just slow and will catch up, so i fast travel to the vampire castle to turn in those artifacts i collected. .. still no fatil. now im worried.

so i go back to the cave thinking maybe he is stuck on something. i actually remember kharjo getting stuck in that same dungeon so im pretty sure ill just find him stuck in that same spot. run all the way thru it back to front, and no sign of him. not a body, nothing (pretty sure he cant die anyway)

so shit now what? ive already quicksaved so many times i cant just go back to before he vanished unless i go back too my hard save which was from yesterday. id lose my entire day.

but what choice do i have? my husband is gone. just GONE. ive looked everywhere, fast traveled, he just doesnt seem to exist anymore.

this happened once before. i hired the apprentice of that telvanni wizard in solsteim, and he vanished on me too. i NEVER recovered that guy. he just ceased to exist. i went back periodically to see if he went home, and he never did.

so this means fatil is gone. after all i went thru to preserve this save now my fucking husband is gone.

AARG this game fucking hates me.

*sob* ill remember you always, my beloved

Comments

Popular Posts