some little fuck stole my email address

probably bought it off the 'dark web' or whatever the fuck. my daughter told me slime rancher was free for like one more day so i should go join epic games. i was like well ok, free is a great price for anything! went to sign up, cause id never been there before, and it said my email is already in use.

i only EVER use that particular email address for joining game sites, and i was reasonably sure i was not here before, even tho i have a pretty shitty memory. so i go to change my password, cause who knows maybe i joined like years ago and forgot, (i do that kinda shit).

well my 'name' was ican and i was from Tailand so yeah, nope. that was NOT me. some shit turd stole my email and was using it to bot most likely.

so i changed my password and took 'my' account back. it was always mine, thats MY email address.  he can kiss my ass.

there weren't even any games on it :/ . schmuck.

Comments

Popular Posts