ok thats just bullshit

so out of curiosity, i went around and checked my entire town to see how whitewashed the entire thing has gotten. since my legacy family keeps whitening no matter how many dark sims i add to it. this town had started out with a fairly decent mix of various ethnicities.

so went around and looked into every home and guess what i found? not ONE dark skinned sim in any household. not one. NOT ONE.

 seriously wtf? so now i have to cull half my town, or edit them to be more diverse. i dont get it, why does the game keep doing this? its pretty screwed up. the last dark skinned sim i found naturally, (leonard) was a descendant of custom sims my daughter and i added. but even his relatives are all pale now.

is it my fault somehow? because i have default replacement skin? maybe the game doesn't know how to transfer skin tone properly, i dunno. still seems pretty fucked

Comments

Popular Posts