fuck you, 7 days to die

started a new game (again) the other day and found this really great spot on only day 2. little beach on a beautiful lake, just a stones throw away from a trader AND a town. and neither visible from my lot. so i spend the first red night on top of a shamway in the town, and im slowly clearing my lot, and preparing my building plans. went to sleep thinking about the lot and how cool my fort was gonna be.

got the basic structure made this morning and completed the steel front full of spikes and blade traps. laid out my floor plan and got all my crap moved in and was so excited to start fixing it up and finish building it.. and the game has a critical error and corrupts my fucking data.

ARG! why does this only godam happen on games im REALLY happy in? last three maps i was bored to death and hated the location my fort was in. now i have no choice but to start over AGAIN.

and i already dont like the new map. so now torn between continuing to explore and waste my time, or start yet another map and hope its better. i really hate this fucking game sometimes.

if we could just build our own maps i would have a lot less  of these stupid issues

Comments

Popular Posts