trying something new on 7d2d

i have a great fort on my other save game, but i had an idea (ok stole an ideafromm someone else' build) to make this sort of moat thing. so far i have no house lol. i just finished building my pit moat and its day 7 already. my 'house' i a field, a sleeping bag and a campfire lol. surrounding the field is a 4 block deep pit, with spikes along each side wall. the front wall is lower that the back wall, for obvious reasons. I want the rotters to fall in, but not climb back out on MY side


first preliminary tests are good! red night went smoothly and even the damn zombie dogs didnt reach me on my side of the pit. the ramps didnt work as intended tho. i was hoping the zombies would slide down into the pit, instead they just kinda walk on them. so i might make those spikes too


Comments

Popular Posts