an unexpected turn of events.

so my fish tank filter broke and we needed crickets for the tarantulas, so we planned a trip to the pet store this weekend.

after perusing the filters they had available (and hating all of them) i decided to just try to find one online. on my trip thru the store tho, i encounter the most adorable little king snake i have ever seen.

i have been hunting for a california kingsnake morph for a LONG time. you dont usualy see them in pet stores around here very often, and usualy when you do, they are just ordinary cali kings.

well this little guy (and he is LITTLE) was just perfect. black with white spots, all down his back, a dark tummy and a little V on his head. i couldnt stop staring at him.

my bf tried to convince me to just buy him. but i just loaned my snake terrarium to a friend, i argued. i dont think its in my budget i added. i dont know if this is a good idea at all...

all the while staring at this adorable little creature. well, he eventually convinced me.. its not often i get something for myself, and i HAVE wanted this very snake for a long time.


so there he is :) my new little friend. isnt he itty bitty??

Comments

Popular Posts