Maya Wang.. the funniest sim in Shang Simla

if you have never owned world aventures, you may not have ever become aquianted with this lovely sim
this is Maya Wang. a lovely Chinese girl who is unfortunately married to Deng Wang.
the 11 year old boy in me cant help but make punny Maya Wang jokes all day long after i encounter her. my current sim is friends with her, so the jokes just keep coming. its almost a game. come up with as many crude maya wang jokes as i possibly can lol. here are just a few.

who needs a girlfriend, i can just play with maya wang.

maya wang is my best friend and i dont care who knows it

stirring soup is easy with maya wang

judge all you want, but maya wang is alot of fun

i wish i could see maya wang

look, maya wang is waving!

its a good day when ive got maya wang in my hands


and on and on and on lol


i know they are stupid but its just one of those things that tickles me





Comments

Popular Posts