woo i am the champion



so ive been playing skyrim latley, cause when you got a craving for skyrim you just gotta play it. and the one thing i have never done, is beat the ebony warrior, cause i always get bored and leave well before level 80.

well, this time i was determined to hit 80 and at least see that freeking guy. and man was it a chore. i have to make almost all my battle skills legendary 2 and three times, use skill trees i had no interest in, grind restoration spells for hours, etc. it was a long and grueling road lol but i made it. i hit 80!

and i finally met the bastard. and yes, i beat him as well. the first time we met, i was riding my horse up the mountain and he one shot me :/

the next time i went up i was prepared for him tho, and i managed to kill him. all by myself too, i didnt have a follower with me :D

my character is so fucking OP shes one hitting everything in the damn game so he was a nice challenge haha

and he was killed not ten minutes before strangerville released! perfect timing! now i can go back to the sims.

my daughter got to it before me and already beat it :P but i wasnt in the room so nothing was spoiled really. so today or maybe tomorrow after i finished fixing my mods and whatnot ill get back into it.

not the sirashians tho. i dont think this stranger nonsense is really their cuppa tea. ill take my demoniks there :)

Comments

Popular Posts