been busy

and i have so many screenies! lost my old keyboard  and got a new one (that i hate) but the printscreen button works at least.

so without further adoodoo, my latest black desert pics

 hangin in my house


 i discovered that if you back into something you can sit on it



 my majestically fluffy tier 4 horse. her name is nebula


 made a ranger. she was cute as hell, but i found the combat kind boring so i deleted her


 got LadyT a new outfit



 and my tier 6, Storm! the highest tier horse currently is 7, so shes is a pretty great horse. but im currently breeding up for another t6


 t5, farfegnugen. hes such a lovely horse i dont mind that hes only t5. he and storm came from the same parents


 sold my one house at elda farm and moved all my stuff to florin


 its nice and cozy.

 bad dog!


 got another fluffy t4! her name is Pikachu. i seem to only get female t4s



 nebula and farfegnugen pulling my wagon


 just made this toon. shes a maewha, or the female blader class. so far shes SO much fun


she just might end up replacing my current main. but ill still need ladyt for horse breeding for now anyway, since her skill is higher
but zeridwyn is getting there eventually :)




Comments

Popular Posts