yay virus!

well my machine is in some serious doodoo.
since i couldnt log in to my mmo for some reason, im avoiding facebook so i dont get star wars spoilers, and the battery on my 3DS died, i was bored and went looking for new games to download.

my daughter sent me a link to something and i KNEW the site looked sketchy, and all my red flag warning were flying up in my head. but she said she downloaded it fine, so i ignored my instincts and downloaded it anyway..

and IMMEDIATELY windows defender went apeshit. malware malware! it cried. so i stopped the download and deleted it.

but alas, it was already too late.
about 5 thousand small malware programs got in, at least one HUGE trojan, and who know how many worms and other irritating viruses that im still hunting down and trying to remove. defender got the trojan and most of the malware, but there is still something here.

i know it, but defender doesnt see it. so im trying to hunt it down myself with my limited computer skills.
i know its here, lurking, getting into my system files, changing its location or name evading my every move. its a sneaky little shit. as soon as it pops up is disappears before i can grab it and see what/where it is.

ill get you, fuck face.. oh yes.. i WILL get you

Comments

Popular Posts